Small and mighty, discover more about the all-new Apple iPhone SE
Apple iPhone SE on Virgin Mobile
The iPhone SE is back – and it’s better than ever. It’s Apple’s most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone – get ready to fall head over heels with this super-smart smartphone.
Powerful, stylish and bursting with awesome features, what this addition to the iPhone family lacks in size, it more than makes up for in performance.
With Virgin Mobile you can get the iPhone SE from just £19 per month with no upfront cost! Alternatively, head to the bottom of the page for the chance to win a handset of your own.
Want to know more about the new iPhone SE? Discover what this game-changing piece of kit is all about below…
A13 Bionic chip
The A13 Bionic (which is also found in the iPhone 11 Pro) is the fastest ever chip in a smartphone. From launching apps in a flash to handling gaming, work and more with ease, it’s got you covered.
Want the subject of your photos to take centre stage? The iPhone SE’s Portrait Mode deliberately blurs the background of your snaps – even when you’re taking selfies.
Additional camera features
Whether it’s Depth Control, studio-quality Portrait Lighting or Smart HDR to make images look more eye-popping than ever, the iPhone SE boasts loads of amazing camera features designed to give your photos a sprinkling of stardust.
HD video that’s OMG
With 4k video your videos will be four times more clear than a 1080p HD recording. Plus, the QuickTake feature allows you to instantly start recording a video by holding the shutter. Handy when that photo op turns into a video op.
Securely unlock your iPhone SE and launch apps instantly with Touch ID. And make fumbling for your wallet a thing of the past, because you can also use Touch ID with Apple Pay.
Water resistant up to one metre for 30 minutes, the iPhone SE can withstand the wet and still perform at its best. It’s enough to bring a joyous tear to your eye (the iPhone SE can handle that too).
Big on battery power
Love binging your favourite TV shows on your smartphone? Watch up to 30 hours of video on a single charge on the iPhone SE – and recharge the battery quicker than you can say “just one more episode”.
Win your very own iPhone SE!
Want to get your hands on one of these bad boys? We’ve got an iPhone SE handset to give away – and all you have to do is answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning it...
What is the name of the chip used in the new iPhone SE?
A) A13 Bionic chip
B) B14 Bionic chip
C) C15 Bionic chip
How to enter
Simply send an email with iPhone SE Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
Entries must be sent by 11.59pm on Wednesday 27 May.
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and residents in the United Kingdom, with the exception of employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with the administration of this Promotion.
2.The Promotion opens on 20 May and closes at 11.59pm 27 May. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per customer.
3. To enter the Promotion, answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly.
4. The winner will receive an iPhone SE 64GB in black.
5. The winners will be selected via random number generator and notified no later than 31st May if they have won. You will be notified via phone or email.
6. The prizes will be sent out directly from Virgin Media. Delivery time is between 3-5 days but please note that due to the current climate it could take slightly longer.
7. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of notification. You must provide delivery details within 7 days of notification otherwise an alternative winner will be chosen. If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may do a re-draw and select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media; General Terms and Conditions for Virgin Media can be found here.
9. The prize is provided by Virgin Media Limited of 500 Brook Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU and administered by Virgin Red Limited of 66 Porchester Road, London, W2 6ET.