We’ve already given away loads of top prizes to celebrate V Festival on ITV2 – but we’re not stopping there…
By Virgin TV Edit
Festival season may be on hold this summer, so we’re bringing V Festival back for three nights only on ITV2 from Friday 21 August at 7pm!
And that’s not all, because we’re giving away 10 Virgin Experience Days gift vouchers worth £100 each – just head to the bottom of the page to find out how to enter our competition.
Hosted by Joel Dommett and Maya Jama, you’ll be treated to performances from top stars like Olly Murs, Anne-Marie and Dizzee Rascal, awesome archive footage, plus plenty more festival vibes.
Speaking of festival vibes, we recently gave away 1000 of Virgin Media’s V Festival in a box to make watching at home that little bit more special for Virgin Media customers. After all, who needs a muddy field and dodgy toilets when you can watch the action with tasty snacks, treats and surprises from the comfort of your sofa?
And it got even better for five super-lucky winners, who got their hands on a VIP box containing a new TV, rocking sound system and Polaroid camera to capture the weekend! Watch the video below to find out more…
Win a £100 gift voucher!
Missed out on one of our special V Fest boxes? Not to worry, because we’re still giving away 10 Virgin Experience Days gift vouchers worth £100 each. Whether you spend it on a relaxing spa retreat, a slap-up meal or indoor skydiving is up to you…
How to enter
Just answer the following question and follow the instructions below to give yourself a chance of winning a voucher.
Who is co-presenting V Festival on ITV2 with Joel Dommett?
A) Maya Jama
B) Fearne Cotton
C) Clara Amfo
Email your answer – A, B or C – to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with V Festival competition in the subject line by 11.59pm on Thursday 27 August 2020.
Join us backstage at V Festival 2020
Want even more exclusive behind-the-scenes chats with our performers, unseen footage and past performances? Just click below.
V Festival Gift Card Competition Terms and Conditions (the ‘Prize Draw’)
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and residents in the United Kingdom, with the exception of employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with the administration of this Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw opens on Friday 21 August and closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 27 August (the ‘Closing Date’). Entries received after the Closing Date will be invalid.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the promotion entry form, available here. You will be asked to answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly. Answering this question correctly constitutes 1 entry into the Prize Draw. Maximum of 1 entry per household. There are 10 prizes available. There will be 10 winners. 1 prize per winner.
4. Prize: 1 of 10 Virgin Experience Days gift vouchers worth £100.
5. All winners will be selected by an independent third party at random from all valid entries received and will be notified no later than Friday 4 September. You will be notified if you have won a prize via phone or email.
6. The prize acceptance date is Friday 11 September 2020. The winner must claim the prize and provide delivery details no later than the acceptance date. We will make three attempts to contact the winner to notify them and to invite them to claim the prize. If none of these attempts are successful, the winner will no longer be entitled to the prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
7. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, see here.
8. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this item with an item of equal or greater value.
9. Use of the prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Virgin Experience Days, see here.
10. The prize is provided by Virgin Media Limited of 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU and administered by Virgin Red Limited of 66 Porchester Road, London, W2 6ET.
11. Personal data collected in the course of entering will be used for the purposes of validating and administering the Prize Draw.
13. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked ‘V Festival Gift Card Competition’ to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.