Heroes, start your engines as we’re “Calling all Batwheels” on Virgin TV. Plus, you could win your own super-cool tablet and more epic Batwheels prizes with Cartoonito!
By Virgin TV Edit
Calling all Batwheels! Gotham City needs you. This February, young heroes can tune into a Virgin TV showcase event for a marathon of out-of-this-world, crime-fighting adventures with the Batwheels team, who work alongside Super Heroes Batman, Robin and Batgirl. Woohoo!
In partnership with Cartoonito, we’re airing a special Batwheels showcase on Tuesday 13 February from 6am to 8pm, where a loop of brilliant episodes will air at 9.30am,1pm and 4.30pm on Virgin TV Kids (CH 700). The best part? It’s available to all Virgin Media TV customers and at no extra cost, so your little ones can join Bam, Redbird, Bibi, Batwing and Buff to help thwart the evil Legion of Zoom.
But that’s not all. We’re giving you the opportunity to win an Apple iPad 2021 10.2" Wi-Fi 64 GB, as well as a Silicone Shockproof Case, so that the whole family can join the Batwheels gang on the go.
There’s more! We’re also including a super-powered bundle of Batwheels™ toys from Fisher-Price® so that kids can send their favourite characters racing into action and recreate their own action-packed missions at home. The collection includes:
- 2x Diecast Vehicles
- 1x Key Car Racer with activating key and crash accessories
- 2x Light Up Racers
- 2x Vehicles Multipack
- 1x Bat-Big Rig
- 1x Legion of Zoom Launching HQ
And for even more fun-filled high-jinks and important life lessons about friendship and teamwork, you can catch the Batwheels fighting crime on Cartoonito (CH 706) and in On Demand from Monday 5 February.
Your chance to win an iPad and prize bundle
Fancy bagging yourself an iPad and all of these other superb superhero prizes? All you have to do is answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning…
In Batwheels, what is the name of the Super Hero that the Batwheels team assist?
B) Captain America
How to enter
To enter, simply send an email with Batwheels Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
One winner will be selected and the competition will be open from 3pm on Wednesday 7 February 2024. Entries must be sent by 11.59pm on Wednesday 14 February 2024 when the competition closes.
BATWHEELS and all related characters and elements © & ™DC and Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc.
© 2024 Mattel. BATWHEELS and all related characters and elements © & ™DC and Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc.
TV channels: Channels, content and features available depend on your chosen package. Channel line-ups and content are subject to change at any time and to regional variations.
HD: HD TV required to view HD channels. Number of inclusive HD channels depends on package.
On Demand: Content available to view depends on TV package. Time limits apply for viewing chargeable On Demand content – see virginmedia.com. Once purchased, all chargeable On Demand content must be viewed within 48 hours. Premium channels and upgrades must be kept for at least 30 days.
Virgin Media Warner Bros Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. VIRGIN MEDIA LIMITED (“we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) (Company Number: 02591237) with a registered office 500 Brook Drive, Reading, United Kingdom, RG2 6UU is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
2. By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is open to any Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over resident in the United Kingdom, but shall not be open to employees of Virgin Media Limited and/or Telefonica UK Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion. Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted. Maximum of 1 entry per Virgin Media customer.
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of these Conditions will be disqualified. We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by us of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
5. The Promotion starts at 3pm on Wednesday 7th February 2024 and closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 14th February 2024 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
6. To enter the Promotion you must answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly by sending an email to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
a. Your answer (which must be correct)
b. Your first and last name
c. Phone number
d. Full address, including county and postcode
7. There is one prize bundle in total, which includes:
- Apple iPad 2021 10.2 inch WiFi 64 GB (colour may vary)
- Silicone Shockproof Case
- Batwheels toy bundle (2x Diecast Vehicles, 1x Key Car Racer, 2x Light Up Racers, 2x Diecast Vehicles 5 Packs, 1x Big Rig, 1x Launching HQ)
©2023 Mattel. BATWHEELS and all related characters and elements © & ™DC and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
8. The winner will be selected at random by an independent process from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than Monday 19th February 2024. You will be notified if you have won a Prize by phone or email and must claim your Prize within 4 working days after having been notified. If you do not respond or we do not receive a response within 4 working days of being notified you will forfeit your Prize, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the Prize as we see fit. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion, including without limitation correspondence regarding the Prize, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. We reserve the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the Promotion at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
11. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including without limitation a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if necessary.
12. We and our agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
13. These Conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
14. Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU.