If there’s somethin’ strange in your neighbourhood, who you gonna call? Christine Lampard and Matt Richardson, of course
Celebrity Haunted Mansion, daily from Wednesday 21 February, 9pm, W/HD (CH 125/191). Also available for 7 days in Catch Up > Channels > W
Episode 1 will be simulcast on Wednesday 21 February, 9pm, Really (CH 129). Also available for 30 days in Catch Up > Channels > Really
Former The One Show star Lampard is teaming up with Virgin Radio presenter Richardson to host the brand new supernatural extravaganza, Celebrity Haunted Mansion. Across five nights, two paranormal experts will head up a team of celebs as they face a series of spooky challenges in a live ghost hunt. With Katie Price and Corrie’s Simon Gregson on board, who knows what could happen!
For those of you who can’t get enough ouija action, Richardson will also be bringing us sister show High Spirits, every night at 7pm – think Bake Off: Extra Slice for the spirit world. It’s a great chance to relive the previous night’s creepy goings on, as well as giving you a sneak peek at what’s to come in that night’s main show.
And as if that wasn’t enough, then get a load of this competition! We’re giving you the chance to have your own spooky experience at Edinburgh Castle – home of the infamous phantom, the Headless Drummer Boy. This includes two nights stay at the luxury five star Waldorf Astoria (with full Scottish breakfast in the hotel), two tickets to Edinburgh Castle, the Double Dead Walking Tour experience for you and a friend, £200 spending money and return train tickets for two people to Edinburgh. All you have to do is answer this question by Thursday 1 March, and the prize could be yours.
Who are the hosts of Celebrity Haunted Mansion?
A) Louis Walsh and Cheryl
B) Christine Lampard and Matt Richardson
C) Jimmy Carr and Russell Brand
Email your answer – A, B or C – to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with "Celebrity Haunted Mansion" in the subject line and you could be off to Edinburgh. Good luck!
This competition closed at 11.59pm on March 1.
Celebrity Haunted Mansion - Virgin Media Competition Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 1 March 2018. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must complete and submit the promotion entry form with the correct answer before the closing date.
4. There is 1 prize package – a trip for 2 people (one pair) to Scotland. Prize comprises: return train travel for two people to Edinburgh from a mainland Great Britain station; return private transfers from the station to the hotel; 2 nights accommodation for two people at the 5 star Waldorf Astoria hotel; full Scottish breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning; Double Dead Walking Tour experience for two people; entry and tour around Edinburgh Castle for two people, £200.00 spending money. All other costs not listed above are excluded.
5. Travel to be arranged between April and December 2018 only. Travel will be by train at off peak times. Excludes Christmas and Easter holidays, New Year, School Holidays & Bank Holidays (both England and Scotland).
6. There will be 1 winner.
7. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than Friday 2 March. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email and must claim your prize within 5 working days after having been notified.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply.
For full Terms and Conditions click here.
Channels, content and features available depend on your chosen package.
TV channels: Channel line-ups are subject to change and regional variations. TV packs currently exclude some teletext services.
HD: HD TV required to view HD channels. Number of inclusive HD channels depends on package.
On Demand included with TV M+/Mix TV and above. Content available to view depends on TV package. Time limits apply for viewing chargeable On Demand content – see virgimedia.com. Once purchased, all chargeable On Demand content must be viewed within 48 hours. Premium channels and upgrades must be kept for at least 30 days.
Image credits: Celebrity Haunted Mansion © UKTV/Phil Fisk