New Year, new you, and with Virgin Mobile’s Winter Sale in full swing, there’s no better time to pick up a new smartphone too!
Running until Tuesday 31 January, the Virgin Mobile Winter Sale has tons of devices available to you, for less, including the amazing Sony Xperia 10 IV. What’s even better; you can get the Xperia 10 IV with a Fitbit Versa 3 from just £19.95, with zero upfront cost!
And on top of that, you could win a stunning 65-inch Sony BRAVIA 4K UHD TV from our friends at Sony with our epic Prize Draw! Find out all the details below.
Sony Xperia 10 IV
The Sony Xperia 10 IV is the perfect companion for life, whether you’re making a call, snapping a quick story, or simply listening to your favourite song. Sleek and discrete, but loaded with features, it’s a seriously impressive and powerful bit of kit.
Battery for days
Lightweight and compact, you might be surprised to learn that the Xperia 10 IV is the world’s lightest 5G smartphone to feature a large capacity 5000mAh battery.
Breathtaking pics as standard
The Xperia 10 IV features not a single, not a double, but a triple-lens camera at the back, capable of taking an incredible variety of crystal-clear shots, even in low light. Pick from ultra-wide-angle 16mm, wide-angle 27mm and telephoto 54mm and snap yourself some stunners.
Both easy on the eye and easy on the eyes, the Xperia 10 IV’s 21:9 wide OLED is a cut above. Drawing on Sony’s TV know-how, enjoy vivid colours and true blacks thanks to the model’s triluminos display for mobile technology.
Audiophiles and casual listeners alike will be pleased to know the Xperia 10’s reputation for quality extends to its audio capabilities. High-resolution audio is a given, whether listening through wired or wireless headphones. Also onboard is Sony’s DSEE Ultimate technology, which uses AI to reproduce audio elements often lost during audio compression.
Fitbit Versa 3
A fitness tracker is a great way to help keep your health in check and New Year resolutions on track. The Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatch from Google helps you stay on top of your fitness goals with built-in GPS, a sleep tracker, heart-rate monitoring, personalised health insights, Spotify compatibility and much, much more.
With Virgin Mobile, you can order the Sony Xperia 10 IV with a Fitbit Versa 3 from just £19.95, with zero upfront cost!
Check out this offer and more in the Virgin Mobile Winter Sale.
Prize draw time
We’re offering you the chance to win a 65-inch Sony BRAVIA KD-65X89KU 4K UHD TV worth £1,099. To be in with a chance of winning, you can enter our prize draw by answering this question…
How wide is the Sony Xperia’s OLED display?
Email your answer – A, B or C – to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with Sony Prize Draw in the subject line by 11.59pm on Wednesday 18 January 2023. See below for full terms and conditions.
Please include the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number
- Your address
Virgin Mobile Sony Giveaway Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. VIRGIN MEDIA LIMITED (“we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) (Company Number: 02591237) with a registered office 500 Brook Drive, Reading, United Kingdom, RG2 6UU is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
2. By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is open to any Virgin Media customers (cable and mobile) aged 18 or over resident in the United Kingdom, but shall not be open to employees of Virgin Media Limited and/or Telefonica UK Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion. Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted. Maximum of 1 entry per Virgin Media customer.
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of these Conditions will be disqualified. We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by us of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
5. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 18th January 2023 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
6. To enter the Promotion you must answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly by sending an email to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
a. Your answer (which must be correct)
b. Your first and last name
c. Phone number
d. Full address, including county and postcode
7. There is 1 Prize in total:
1. x1 Sony KD-65X89KU 65” 4K UHD TV worth £1,099
8. There will be 1 winner in total. The details of the winners will be passed to
Sony Europe B.V., a company incorporated in England and Wales under registered number FC035527 and whose registered office is at The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XW, United Kingdom
for the purposes of delivering your Prize. Details will be shared securely and deleted immediately after the Prize has been issued.
9. The winner will be selected at random by an independent process from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than Wednesday 1st February 2023. You will be notified if you have won a Prize by phone or email and must claim your Prize within 4 working days after having been notified. If you do not respond or we do not receive a response within 4 working days of being notified you will forfeit your Prize, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the Prize as we see fit. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion, including without limitation correspondence regarding the Prize, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. We reserve the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the Promotion at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including without limitation a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if necessary.
13. We and our agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
14. These Conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
15. Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU.