Virgin Media Sharing Sundays Stay Connected Superstar, 2020 Ts&Cs
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 11th June 2020. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per person.
3. To enter the Promotion you must send in a submission by tagging @virginmedia on Instagram or Twitter, and share the nomination with the hashtag #vmsuperstars. All entries must include a photo and nominations will only be selected from public accounts. Entries will be validated against your Virgin Media or Mobile account details, so please ensure the named account holder is the person submitting the entry.
4. There will be a total of ten treats. One treat per chosen submission. We will contact you to arrange delivery of your treat if you are chosen to receive one.
5. The treats can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
6. Recipients of treats will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 6pm on Friday 12th June 2020. You will be notified if you have been selected to receive a treat via Instagram or Twitter. You must respond to claim your treat within 14 days of having been notified; otherwise the treat will be given to someone else.
7. Participants must be happy for their entry to be used in Virgin Media marketing activity and/or re shared on Virgin Media social pages.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General terms and conditions apply, see below.
General terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
2. Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.
5. Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
6. All aspects of any Prizes must be taken as a complete package.
7. No additional benefits are included.
8. Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification (unless an earlier date is set out in the promotion specific terms and conditions). If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
9. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
10. Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem Prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Personal data collected in the course of this Promotion will be used for administering the Promotion only. If your nomination is selected to receive a treat, Virgin Media will share your e-mail address and/or postal address with our partner agency Destin 8 to deliver the treat to you.
14. Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked with the name of the relevant promotion to: Customer Marketing Team, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
17. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
18. Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU. Registered in England and Wales with number 2591237.