Sharing Sundays #stayconnected Superstars T&Cs
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens on 5th July 2020 and closes at 11.59pm on 8th July 2020. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per person.
3. To enter the Promotion you must send in a submission by tagging @virginmedia on Instagram or Twitter, and share the nomination with the hashtag #vmsuperstars. All entries must include a photo and nominations will only be selected from public accounts. Entries will be validated against your Virgin Media or Mobile account details, so please ensure the named account holder is the person submitting the entry.
4. There will be a total of ten prizes. One prize per winner. The prize is an M&S e-voucher worth £100 each (1 Prize per winner). We will contact you to arrange delivery of your prize if you are selected to receive one, to be delivered to the e-mail address supplied no later than 28 days after the e-mail address is received. If you do not hear from us you have not been selected to receive a prize.
5. The #stayconnected superstar entries will be reviewed against the following criteria by a third party agency:
a. Connection – the person nominated must demonstrate connecting with others through their good deed.
b. Generosity – they’ve gone above and beyond, being generous with their time, resources or kindness to help others connect to people and things.
c. Description – the nomination must include a short description of their deed (up to 100 words) and include a picture of the nominee doing their deed or just of them. Permission must be obtained from the nominee to submit a picture of them.
6. All entries that meet these criteria will go into a shortlist where a third party agency will select 10 winners at random. There will be 10 winners in total.
7. By submitting a nomination and picture, you are confirming that the nominee and any person/s in the picture have agreed for their picture to be featured in Virgin Media marketing for the Sharing Sundays campaign.
8. A selection of the winners nominations will also feature in Virgin Media Marketing for the Sharing Sundays campaign.
9. Winners must claim the prize within 14 days of being notified. You will be notified if you have won a prize by direct message on Twitter or Instagram and sent a confirmation email.
10. We will make three attempts to contact each winner by direct message or e-mail to notify them and to invite them to claim the prize. If none of these attempts are successful, the winner will no longer be entitled to the prize.
11. Use of each prize is also subject to the prize provider’s terms and conditions.
12. The prize is provided by Virgin Media and (unless otherwise specified) administered by Red Blaze Limited, Trading as Destin 8 of Taplins Court, Church Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook, RG27 8XU on behalf of Virgin Media Limited.
13. The personal details of the winners will be passed to our third party partners Destin 8 for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
Prize terms and conditions:
A. M&S Gift Cards
1. The prize is one of 10 £100 M&S vouchers (one voucher per winner).
2. The name and e-mail address of the winner will be passed to Destin 8 for the purpose of contacting the winner and arranging the logistics of the prize only.
3. Virgin Media general terms and conditions here.
General terms and conditions:
1. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
2. Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
3. Virgin Media does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.
5. Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
6. All aspects of any Prizes must be taken as a complete package.
7. No additional benefits are included.
8. Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification (unless an earlier date is set out in the promotion specific terms and conditions). If the winner cannot be contacted or Virgin Media does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, Virgin Media may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
9. Virgin Media does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
10. Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem Prizes.
11. Virgin Media reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. The decision of Virgin Media regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Personal data collected in the course of entering will be used for the purposes of validating and administering the Prize Draw, but subject to your explicit consent we may use your personal information to contact you by email or phone with information about our products and services, special offers and rewards.
14. To ensure the integrity of the entry we will provide all of the data you provide, including personal data, to an independent third party who will remove duplicate or otherwise invalid votes, count the valid votes, validate the outcome and select the winners at random via a random number generator. That third party will act as a data processor for Virgin Media and their use of the personal data will be limited to the sole purpose of verifying the integrity of the vote.
16. Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
17. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked with the name of the relevant promotion to: Customer Marketing Team, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
18. Virgin Media and its agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
19. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
20. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU. Registered in England and Wales with number 2591237.
21. General Terms and Conditions apply, here.