SFC vs. LFC Competition Terms &Conditions
1. Open to @virginmedia followers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 7th February 2018. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per person.
3. To enter the Promotion you must screen shot the image featuring the prize you would like to win from our multi-image competition tweet; retweet the competition post and reply to the competition tweet by posting the screenshot. You must follow @virginmedia on Twitter when entering the competition and remain a follower until at least 1st March, to allow Virgin Media to contact you via Twitter Direct Message if you win.
4. There will be 11 winners – 4 for box + 1 mascot + 1 ball carrier + 5 for half-time
5. There will be 11 prizes:
- 1 winner will receive 4 x tickets in total for SFC vs. LFC on Sunday 11th February
- Of the 4 tickets, at least one must be allocated to a parent/guardian to be responsible for the child acting as mascot on the day
- The child nominated to act as mascot must be aged between 7 and 12 years old
- The winner and their 3 guests (including mascot) need to arrive at St. Mary’s stadium Foundation Entrance (Chapel Stand) at 1.30PM on Sunday 11th February
- The winner must provide SFC with the size of kit that the mascot will required
Ball Carrier Experience
- 1 winner will receive 2 x tickets in total for SFC vs. LFC on Sunday 11th February
- Of the 2 tickets, at least one must be allocated to a parent/guardian to be responsible for the child acting as ball carrier on the day
- The child nominated to act as ball carrier must be aged between 7 and 12 years old
- The winner and ball carrier needs to arrive at St. Mary’s stadium main reception at 3.45PM on Sunday 11th February
- The winner must provide SFC with the size of kit that the ball carrier will required
Half-time Activity Experience
- 5 winners will receive 2 x tickets in total for this game
- Of the 2 tickets, at least one must be allocated to a parent/guardian to be responsible for the child, taking part in the half-time activity on the day
- The child, taking part in the half-time activity must be aged between 7 and 12 years old
- The child taking part in the half-time activity will be collected from their seat just before half-time
- The winner must provide SFC with the size of kit that the child taking part in the half-time activity will required
VIP Box Experience
- 4 x winners shall receive four tickets (4 tickets) to attend Southampton FC vs. LFC on Sunday 11th February at the Virgin Media hospitality box
- Food and drink will be provided as part of the hospitality within the box
- A smart dress code is required when entering SFC hospitality areas. Smart jeans are permitted, but strictly no ripped/ bleached jeans, distressed trainers or sportswear including replica shirts (with the exception of children under the age of 13). Winners will have to adhere to this dress code
6. The 11 winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 5pm on Friday 9th February. You will be notified if you have won a prize by Direct Message on Twitter. You must respond to claim your prize within 12 hours of having been notified; otherwise the prize will be given to someone else.
7. Winners must be fans of Southampton FC
8. Winners and their guests (as detailed above) will need to be available to attend St. Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Rd, Southampton, SO14 5FP on Sunday 11th February 2018. Winners are responsible for their own travel costs and all other costs not set out above.
9. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General terms and conditions apply, see below.
General terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
2. Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.
5. Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
6. All aspects of any Prizes must be taken as a complete package.
7. No additional benefits are included and the winner and their guests (if applicable) are responsible for any and all of their expenses/costs (including but not limited to spending money, all travel, food and drink and/or telephone calls).
8. Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of notification (unless an earlier date is set out in the promotion specific terms and conditions). If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
9. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification to any winner.
10. Proof of identity and age may be required to redeem Prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control. The Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this Promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Personal data collected in the course of this Promotion will be used for administering the Promotion only.
14. Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity in relation to the Promotion.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a SAE marked with the name of the relevant promotion to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
17. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
18. Promoter: Virgin Media Limited whose registered office is at Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9UP.