The Batman Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to The Batman Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).
2. Open to Virgin Media Store customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion. Virgin Media Limited may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Virgin Media Limited is satisfied with the verification.
3. The Prize Draw opens at 9.00am on 19 April 2022 and closes at 11.59pm on 18 May 2022. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
4. To enter the promotion entrants must rent The Batman on the Virgin Media Store between 9.00am on 19th April 2022 and 11.59pm on 18th May 2022.
5. The title can be found on your TiVo/V6 set top box under: Home > On Demand > Movies > Store, TV 360 box under BOXSETS & MOVIES > STORE .
6. There will be two (2) winners to receive two (2) Prizes each:
EACH winner will receive:
1x Batman cowl (Hooded Garment)
1x Batman glyphs (Chest Armour)
The Prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives are offered. In the event any component of the Prizes are unavailable it will be substituted with an item of equal or greater value.
7. Each winner will be selected by an independent third party at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 19 June 2022. Each winner will be the first two (2) entries drawn at random. You will be notified if you have won a prize by email.
8. The Prize acceptance date is 3 July 2022. The winner must claim the Prize no later than the acceptance date. We will make three attempts to contact the winner by email to notify them and to invite them to claim the Prize. If none of these attempts are successful, the winner will no longer be entitled to the Prize, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
9. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited, 500 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU (“Virgin Media”). General Terms and Conditions apply, see here.
11. Personal data collected in the course of entering will be used for the purposes of validating and administering the Prize Draw.
13. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of one (1) month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked ‘The Batman Prize Draw’ to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
14. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, Virgin Media reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Virgin Media reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence over those instructions.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
17. Virgin Media’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Virgin Media reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Virgin Media, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Virgin Media, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. This Prize Draw is governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.