Virgin Media – EGX Ticket Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. Open to @virginmedia Twitter followers aged 16 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 13th October 2019. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per person.
3. To enter the Promotion you must follow @virginmedia on Twitter, reply to our EGX ticket competition post, tagging in one friend you’d like to attend with. You must follow @virginmedia on Twitter when entering the competition and remain a follower until at least 20th October 2019, to allow Virgin Media to contact you via Twitter Direct Message if you win.
4. There will be five total winners. Each winner will receive two tickets to attend EGX 2019 on Saturday 19th October 2019 and Sunday 20th October 2019.
5. General admission tickets to EGX 2019 at ExCeL, London for Saturday 19th-Sunday 20th October 2019. Prize excludes travel to and from the venue which must be arranged by the winner and their guest at their own expense. Winner and guests must both be over the age of 18 and must not be banned or otherwise prohibited from attending the venue. Unless otherwise expressly stated, Prize excludes all food, drink, spending money and any other costs connected to the Prize. Prizes can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the Prize void. No cash alternative is available and Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion (unless expressly stated).
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 5pm on Monday 14th October 2019. You will be notified if you have won via Twitter Direct Message. You must respond to claim your prize within 12 hours of having been notified; otherwise the prize will be given to someone else selected at random.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General terms and conditions apply, see below.
General terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these general terms and conditions and all Promotion specific terms and conditions, including any additional terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Prize.
2. Multiple, bulk or automatically generated entries will not be valid unless expressly stated in writing in the applicable Promotion-specific terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
4. Where a Promotion is advertised on or includes an entry mechanism that involves any social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter), the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social media platform.