SFC Pitch Day Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. Open to @virginmedia Twitter followers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion closes at 5:00pm on Monday 6th May 2019. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per person.
3. To enter the Promotion you must follow @virginmedia on Twitter, and comment below the Competition tweet with the name of the Southampton FC’s old ground. You must follow @virginmedia on Twitter when entering the competition and remain a follower until at least 12th May, to allow Virgin Media to contact you via Twitter Direct Message if you win.
4. There will be 2 winners of the main prize. 1 prize per winner.
5. Main Prize: opportunity to play football on the pitch at St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton on Tuesday May 14th between 1pm and 5pm.
6. Prizes exclude travel to and from the venue which must be arranged by the winner at their own expense. Winner must both be over the age of 18 and must not be banned or otherwise prohibited from attending the venue. Unless otherwise expressly stated, Prize excludes all food, drink, spending money and any other costs connected to the Prize.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 5pm on Thursday 8th May. You will be notified if you have won via Twitter Direct Message. Winners must claim their prize within 12 hours of having been notified; otherwise an alternative winner will be selected.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General terms and conditions apply, see here.