Two apps, one amazing Virgin TV experience
Virgin TV Go
Stream your socks off wherever there’s WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK. It lets you watch telly on your mobile or tablet at home or on the go.
Virgin TV Control
Set and manage your Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box, browse the TV Guide or change channel from anywhere in the world, with WiFi, 3G or 4G.
Get TV Go
Download the Virgin TV Go app for our improved TV streaming experience.
Get TV Control
Download Virgin TV Control to set and manage your Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box from anywhere in the world.
Virgin TV Go Virgin TV Go
Stream your favourite shows to your mobile or tablet, at home or on the go. All included in your TV pack at no extra cost!
Download the app using the links above or open TV Go on a browser
Benefits of Virgin TV Go
- Enjoy up to 110 selected live channels
- Watch binge-tastic TV Box Sets on the go
- Download selected TV shows and watch offline, anywhere!
- Create your own Watchlist of On Demand shows
- Register up to 5 devices to watch TV in the home or out and about
NOTE: Downloads are only available for customers with the Maxit TV package or Ultimate Oomph bundle
Signing in and registering devices
- Sign in using your primary My Virgin Media details. Not registered with My Virgin Media? Don’t worry! You can register with the TV Go app which guides you through
- If you’ve forgotten your My Virgin Media details, click here
- To register a new device, simply sign into the app and select your chosen show
- The app will guide you through registration and let you make changes if you’ve already reached the 5-device limit
- Two devices can watch TV Go at the same time.
- Works across IOS, Android, Windows tablets and the most popular web browsers*
NOTE: If you’re using a browser with Virgin TV Go, the sign in window will appear as a pop-up, so please ensure your browser is set to allow this.
*Virgin TV Go is compatible with iOS 9 and above, Android 4.0 and above and these web browsers..
Virgin TV Control Virgin TV Control
Controlling your Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box. Manage your recordings from anywhere in the world.
What can I do?
- Manage recordings anywhere in the world with a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection
- Stream recordings from your Virgin TV V6 box to your mobile or tablet on your home WiFi
- Browse the TV Guide and personalise your channel set up with favourites first
- Use your mobile or tablet as an extra remote
What do I need to know?
- Use it on as many devices as you like
- Compatible with selected iOS, Android and Amazon Fire devices*
- Virgin TV Control is available at no extra cost to all Virgin TV customers (Virgin TV V6 or TiVo® box required)
*Virgin TV Control is compatible with iOS 9 and above, Android 4.1 and above and Fire OS 3.2.8 or later.