Tell us what your Must-See Moment of 2019 was and you could be part of this most unmissable of ceremonies
By Virgin TV Edit
The 2020 Virgin Media British Academy Television Awards are nearly upon us and this year we need your help to reveal the winner of Virgin Media’s Must-See Moment.
Ready for your close-up? Good, because we want you to share a video telling us what you voted for, what you loved, hated, what you couldn't believe! We want to see all your reactions! Upload your video to Twitter or Instagram using #MustSeeMoment and your clip could be part of the Virgin Media BAFTAs.
Find out more about what you need to do to upload your video, thanks to the super-helpful Emily Atack...
Need a reminder of what we want from you? Then watch the video below to get bang up to speed...
Don’t forget to vote!
There’s still time to cast your vote for Virgin Media’s Must-See Moment at the 2020 Virgin Media BAFTAs. Head here to have your say and you could be in with a chance of winning some truly fab prizes.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Must-See Moment Superstars competition (“The Promotion”).
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. The Promotion opens on 10th July 2020 and closes at 11.59pm on 14th July 2020. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per person.
4. To enter the competition you must:
a. Follow @virginmedia on Instagram or Twitter;
b. Post a video explaining which 2019 BAFTA TV Must-See Moment you voted for and why;
c. Include #mustseemoment and @virginmedia in your post.
5. Nominations will not be accepted from private accounts.
6. All entries will have the chance to be featured in the BBC coverage of the TV BAFTAs.
7. Entries will be reviewed by one & Dusted (the producer) and the BBC (the broadcaster), who will select any user-generated videos to feature.
8. Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria:
a. Format: the entry must be a video, not a static image or text entry;
b. Must-See Moment: the video must mention one of the Virgin Media Must-See Moments of 2019, to be found here;
c. Reason: the video must mention reason the Must-See Moment was voted for;
d. Video length: the video must not be longer than 1 minute;
d. Video quality: the quality of the video must be suitable for TV broadcast;
e. Broadcast friendly: the video must not include anything that could be considered offensive by viewers.
8. In the event that there are no appropriate entries, Virgin Media Limited, one & Dusted and the BBC reserve the right not to select any videos.
9. By submitting a video, you are confirming that you agree for the video to be featured in the BBC coverage of the TV BAFTA awards.
10. A selection of the winning videos will also feature in Virgin Media Marketing for the TV BAFTA campaign.
11. You will be notified if your video has been selected to feature by direct message on Twitter or Instagram and sent a confirmation email.
12. We will make three attempts to contact each winner by direct message or email to notify them and invite them to confirm they are happy for their video to feature. If none of these attempts are successful, their video will not feature.
13. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited of 500 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UU. General terms and conditions apply here.